For those that haven't heard...

We are officially homeowners! We closed on the house early! Labor Day weekend began with the closing and continued through with moving and the necessary beginning of painting. Jeff's priority was to epoxy the gargage floor and mine was to clean/paint the insides of the kitchen cabinets (to match the indigo Morroccan dishes!). Thankfully, the weather was cloudy, so I didn't feel too bad about giving up beach time for home improvements. Home Depot is our new favorite hangout, obviously. We are even more excited about being homeowners now that the moving part is over...no regrets. It's nice to have more space and the authority to paint, garden, and change whatever we want about the space we live in. So...phone numbers are still the same, but our address is now 764 Mallard Drive, Delray Beach, FL 33444.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post pictures soon!! I can't wait to see! Hope you're doing well! Love you!

Laura said...

Broccoli - so proud and excited for you guys - I am sure the doggies will love the space. We just switched places - we went from a house to a tiny apt. and you guys went from an apt. to a house - and let me tell you, you will enjoy the house - more work but super satisfying work, especially the yard and painting rooms the color you want them etc. How awesome! Let me know how things are going sometime - and we need to come down there for a visit when we start freezing to death up here!

Laura said...

Hey, it is me again - I don't have your email address, but I got your comment on the blog - YESS!!! It was a surprise, definitely, but it will be fun - the more the merrier!! (haha just kidding) I think Matt is done with this - he says he is getting snipped. Should I have written that on your blog? HA!!

Laura said...

BROOKE!!! For crying out loud - POST SOMETHING!!! Why can't you be a blog nerd like me?

Laura said...

Hey Brooke - I don't have your email anymore but I wanted to ask how your house withstood the storm this week - hope you didn't lose any shingles or have any trees down - I bet the doggies were scared! Write me at tylers_matt_laura@yahoo.com
love and smoochies, Laura