
So here it is...764 Mallard Drive: Our first house...officially on September 12.
Random Thoughts and Photos from Charlotte, NC (and our former lives as Floridians and Africans)
Brooke and Jeff's Photos. Designed by NodeThirtyThree and Free CSS Templates. Blogger Template by Chica Blogger.
4 comments:
Brooke and Jeff,
This house is awesome!! I'm so proud of you both. Congrats! I do have lots of vacation left, so you may have a visitor this year.
We'll talk soon.
Olivia :)
Your house looks great! We can't wait for you to move in so we can finally come and visit!
PTandAT
We can't wait either...although I am having trouble deciding which extreme colors to paint the walls. Today the favorite is orange for Jeff and I.
ORANGE!!!!!! YEEESSSSS!!! I bet its fun watching the pups slide around on the hardwood floor!!! I can't wait to come visit!!!
Love you guys and Congrats!!!!
Allison
Post a Comment