
Mali: Jeff's camel was very photogenic
Random Thoughts and Photos from Charlotte, NC (and our former lives as Floridians and Africans)
Brooke and Jeff's Photos. Designed by NodeThirtyThree and Free CSS Templates. Blogger Template by Chica Blogger.
1 comments:
Broccoli!!! I love your website - what an eye opener to what you were really involved in over there - a picture definitely tells more than 1,000 words. That is awesome. I love the shots of the camels and of the great hunter and all the other people. Very awesome. Now I can picture where you were when you would write in that journal. Speaking of that, I never told you about it but when we were up in Georgia at your wedding I read the journal out on the balcony of my room the morning after the wedding and just cried my eyes out! Love and Smoochies to you, Laura
Post a Comment